Thanks for stopping by the Health & Wellness group! My name is Chad C. and I’ll be the main contact person here. These are the primary pillars this group will touch on throughout future events:
- Mindset & Stress Management
What might some of these events look like? That’s up to us! Here are some of the concept ideas for future events to improve our health, fitness, mindset, and grow together as neighbors:
- Group hikes
- Group workout classes (indoor / outdoor depending on weather)
- Nutrition workshops / Q & A / Information sessions
- Learning and practicing mindfulness, breathing techniques, positive mental framing, and stress management
- Healthier restaurant outings OR partnering with potlucks to bring healthier food to try and experiment with
- Would love to partner with any gardening groups, chefs, etc. to learn more about where our food can come from, sustainable food practices, and how to cook both healthy and tasty!
If you have any other ideas that come to mind please don’t hesitate to suggest them! You can officially suggest them on this website or reach out to me personally to chat about some possibilities.
Here is the best background and contact information to reach out regarding this group:
Admin: Chad Clark
National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer
NASM MMA Conditioning Specialist
American Council on Exercise (ACE) Fitness Nutrition Specialist
Text me at 602-628-9305 OR email at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or ideas!